Thursday, May 19, 2011

Hesher Is God


Not like "Clapton is God," but like Hesher is the embodiment of the actual guy-who-lives-in-the-clouds-and-does-or-doesn't-make-shit-happen.
 
He's indifferent. He doesn't protect or help you when you think He should. You even start to see that God's got his own problems. Sometimes He'll show you something cool, throw some inspiration your way, and that's nice. But eventually you learn to get along without Him. 

And one day He gives you what you think you've always wanted, but of course, it's too late and too small and unusable. 



Yet for all that, you're glad He exists, and thankful for everything He's ever done. Even hitting you with a van.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi - would you be able to let me know where you got the red crushed car photo? It is exactly the photo I am looking for, for a flyer I am working on....could you pls let me know? I would like to explore buying the rights....? Thanks so much, Philippa